Land Size 8.65 ha (21 Acres approx.) – Freehold
6.4 ha (15 Acres approx.) – Leased
Proudly built in 1945 and owned by the one family for over 50 years, this is a rare opportunity to acquire such a unique property that offers so much diversity. With approximately one kilometre of river frontage that includes a water allocation for stock and irrigation, multiple opportunities arise for use of the land. The solidly built double brick home consists of three bedrooms and living areas consisting of the traditional lounge and dining rooms central to the kitchen. With original art deco features still prevalent throughout the home it provides a mouth watering renovation opportunity. Other features include a study and covered entertaining area.
A bullseye location provides an easy 5- minute drive to the Maitland CBD, 15 minutes’ drive to East Maitland and all its amenities including Stockland Greenhills and a comfortable 35-minute commute to Newcastle CBD.
Last flood water to enter the home was in 1955, before new ring levee system was installed.
OTHER KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Stock water allocation deed for 4.5 mega litres.
• Irrigation deed for 40.5 mega litres from the Hunter River.
• Town water & sewer.
• Natural gas.
• Single phase power to residence and three phase power to the old dairy.
• Under ground irrigation main of 100mm extends through leased land into the freehold.
• Lucerne previously grown for cattle feed.